Sunday, March 31, 2013

Actually, It's Really Because She's So Good Looking,...


Wow. Now look what Sarah Hoyt, guest blogging for the Instadumbshit, wrote this morning:
I GOT SHOWN ABOUT TWENTY POSTS ON GAY MARRIAGE, BUT FRANKLY, THE WHOLE DEBATE: Is Pathetic.  It’s also a really great distraction, a way to turn people against each other and perhaps a way to give the federal government yet more power. Which is what we all want, right?
Wait - the gay marriage debate is pathetic? And a distraction? Is this bitch reading my shit? And, if so, why can't she give me credit? (Why do all those on the right refuse to give me credit?) Can I remind you of TMR's post yesterday? I think the commentary went like this:
Now I have to endure endless conservative talk about the need for minority voters. 
Or, yes, even gays. 
You distracted yet?
Why yes, yes - I guess you are:

Sarah Hoyt - invited to guest blog because she's so on top of things - said so,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON