Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm Slowly Posting: There's A Woman In My Life

This is my sister, Marva Holiday, and she and I have finally been able to freely communicate after decades apart. We're both foster children, so we've a lot to talk about - we haven't even gotten around to this guy yet - so we're like two Chatty Kathy's ("I'll call you when I wake up") with more and more stuff each of us has to know!

It's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me.

This is Marva with The Rascals. (It seems like she's worked with everyone at one time or another. Tonight I got a great story about Hunter S. Thompson and David Crosby of Crosby Seals & Nash: Hilarious.) Anyway, it's in the blood.

I'll still be posting, but probably won't get back to the regular pace of things until this dies down, if it ever will:

Because I think, finally, I'm in love again. (Shut up, you pervs,...)