Friday, June 7, 2013

Head Like A Snow Globe (Turn Upside Down And Shake)


While re-reading the last post on Ann Althouse, I noticed another great quote I missed:
“Whenever I encounter someone who insists that he's purely reasoning about the issues and deciding everything rationally, I always wonder what's going on in his psyche that's given rise to his need to be seen that way.”
This is subversively confused "logic" at it's best. 

So - if someone doesn't want to be known as crazy and irrational - that makes the feminist question their motives (notice she refers to "his" psyche), but - as I learned after spending years over there - the crazy and irrational doesn't raise any red flags and has her full participation and support. 

 Again - Ann's a NewAger - with another example of how the NewAge "works"....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON