Thursday, June 6, 2013

The New Definition Of "Peace & Love" (And Why MLK Is Constantly Being Shoved Down Our Throats - Without Mentioning A Little Thing Like How He Led His Life)

 

Evidence pols are more clueless than the citizenry - this time from that loser, Anthony Weiner:
“Listen, if you believe that my personal failings disqualify me, don’t vote for me. But, my friend, I’m not sure exactly what it is that you’re asking for.”
An average citizen gave us a (common sense) hint:
“He has no shame. Character is something that’s hard to find.”

Ha - "shame" and "character" - what amazing things to expect from adults today! Considering all the cheating, family-abandoning, and "remarrying" fools out there - and how society has condoned the harm they've caused since the 60s - no one should be surprised:

 Depravity and selfishness (as we know them today) were hippie inventions,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON