Sunday, January 24, 2021

The Difference Between Atheists And NewAgers Is Very Confusing To A Lot Of People (Pro Tip: The Atheists Are The Ones Who Believe In Science And Logic)

 

While Tucker Carlson may love analysis of antifa and Black Lives Matter, AND thinks Jason Whitlock can "see this so clearly", there's one thing both men have totally wrong: assuming antifa and BLM must be atheists - since they're Marxists - and not our old NewAge Nazi friends from The NewAge Movement. I beg to differ:

   

We already know the communists have been manipulating The NewAge Movement since forever, so can't we also assume - since the NewAge Movement is in The Democrat Party - that antifa and BLM are the NewAge Nazi's military wing?

   

I'm an atheist, but I have friends from every belief system, and - I can assure you - we don't have a military wing. I'm also not known for wanting to burn down churches, or, for that matter, crossing myself before going for a swim. I am known for saying I ain't doing none of that shit, and you can't make me.

   

It's those believers in NewAge, spiritual, or religious concepts - not atheists - who automatically assume they have the right to tell others what to do. Who the Hell are they?

   

The hostility between these two groups is real, whereas (with a few exceptions, such as myself) atheists just wish both cults would leave us alone. 

   

Atheists don't go for cults or conspiracy theories - or conspiracy theorists.

   

I think, if America listened to more atheists (not fewer) then antifa, BLM, The NewAge Nazis, and Christianity - not to mention a lot of other problems humans currently suffer under - might not even exist today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON