Sunday, June 14, 2009

And Now That That's Over, What's For Dinner?

Joan "I was wrong" Walsh went on Bill O'Reilly recently and then blogged the experience. You'll guffaw as she repeatedly reveals her paranoia by pre-emptively accusing the program of dishonest editing that never comes. You'll marvel as events surrounding the abortion debate has her driven to wonder "Is there really a God?" You'll be amazed as this really-mixed-up woman begins by saying "I'm not terrible" on TV when the whole post is one long breakdown of her "terrible" showing:

Sadly, Bill cut me off and derided that comparison as stupid, and went back to asking me his one apparent question: if late-term fetuses deserved any protection. I hemmed and hawed -- I hate that I did that, but as I said, though I'm ardently pro-choice, I'm Irish Catholic, and I was raised to think abortion was wrong -- but in the end, I support the law as it is. My overriding principle is that I believe this very tough choice can only belong to women. It might have been then he said, 'You have blood on your hands!' Not sure; we'll watch the video.

Shortly after that he started badgering me about whether I'd call Dr. Tiller a hero, and I strangely bobbed and weaved until reality beckoned, and I said, 'Yes, he's a hero!' Well, it was over then. He had what he wanted. His audience could see what I was (you fill in the blanks there). I believe he repeated that I have blood on my hands, but I'm not sure. I might have said he has blood on his hands. It wasn't pretty."


And, finally, you'll wonder how a Joan Walsh can be this confused and still be running anything involved in American politics or journalism. We don't know about you but it's enough to, also, make us wonder if that "very tough choice" just might not need a little of the ol' informed male input after all,....

1 comment:

  1. I think her arrogance led her to totally overestimate herself. Now she's licking her narcissistic wounds on her blog.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON