Friday, October 22, 2010

I Give Up


I give up:
"An accused con man who runs an upstate 'cult' bankrolled by the Bronfman booze fortune has 'had people killed,' he boasts in an explosive new video.

Keith Raniere, who runs Albany-based NXIVM, makes the chilling claim on tape to female followers who confronted him with their concerns about the group, which has been derided by detractors as a harmful 'cult.'

'Here’s the thing,' Raniere says on the 2009 video, which was sent to The Post and also posted last night on youtube.com. 'I’ve had people killed because of my beliefs -- or because of their beliefs.'"
Yes our old friend, Keith Raniere, is admitting to murder in the midst of numerous lawsuits, multiple accusations of fraud, and and even a recent article in Vanity Fair refering to his enterprise as, specifically, a "cult". And then try this - from the same article quoted above:
"Former NXIVM members told The Post that Raniere’s claim is particularly disturbing in light of the mysterious disappearance of a former NXIVM student several years ago.

In 2003, 35-year-old environmentalist Kristin Snyder vanished from an Alaska hotel after taking NXIVM classes. Her body was never found.

Snyder’s Toyota truck was discovered near a local bay, along with a note that read: 'I was brainwashed and my emotional center of the brain was killed...Please contact my parents [if] you find me or this note.'"
I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON