Saturday, October 19, 2013

TMR: The Real Shutdown Story


Before the coming week is over, I expect to be thrown out of my house and losing everything I own, mostly because I'm incapable of seeing the world as others do or even faking that it's remotely possible. Between the religious, the NewAge, the quacks and the con artists, of all stripes, there's just too many for me to defend against or to find shelter from.

 

It's winter here, and the first snows are falling. If my posts become infrequent, this is why. 

I did my best,...

 

3 comments:

  1. I see you're still clinging to your lies.

    I'm curious though: do you get paid by someone to construct strawmen and other logical fallacies? Sure seems like it. You haven't had a straight up argument in years.

    And hey--say what you like about me, but when people around me need a hand, I'm just about always the first guy there. All I ask in return is to not be attacked with lies.

    I hate to see you become homeless. Truly. But you're so full of bitterness and hatred there's no room in you for anything else. So I guess this is just part of your learning journey.

    But hey--most libraries have computers and internet access, and they're a warm place to crash, so I imagine we'll probably see more posts from you instead of fewer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    And some say there is no good news out there these days.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like "your best" just wasn't good enough.

    You suffer from delusions of adequacy.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON