Friday, July 11, 2014

With This History (Whites Should Chill On The Selfies)


White Americans are still telling blacks to be afraid of outsiders.


That we shouldn't trust anyone's word but theirs on the state of things.


That the only problem, with America, has been problem blacks.


They say, if we work for them now, this country can be as great as it was.


They say, with them, blacks have never had it so good.


They even claim blacks should be grateful for their intrusion in our lives.


They also say whites are the products of a proud and just culture.


Unfortunately, for what they say, pictures speak louder than words,...

1 comment:

  1. These comments enraged me. I am Native American and had someone to tell me ( white guy) that we should be thankful to them because we no longer live in Tee-Pees. No one asked any non-whites what they wanted instead they choose to make a decision for us. I find myself more and more praying for no hate in my heart and I am reminded that God will do the judging, he will let the weeds tarry together and he will do the separating.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON