Friday, October 24, 2014

Ann Althouse Suffers So Much From A White Woman's Feminism She Misses The Real Stuff By A Country Mile


She's probably worrying about Madeleine Albright's well-being

Here's an old white woman, who's been sitting on a block of concrete outside a gas station for months, with few paying her any mind. I've had ample time to see the reactions to her presence: 

White women avoid looking at her at all (brave and concerned feminists that they are) while men, when they can, tend to give her money and food. 

And who or what is Ann Althouse online bellowing about? 


 I shit you not. 

This makes Ann Althouse A) the loopiest law professor I have ever encountered B) a total media tool C) the absolute worst feminist I could have ever imagined, and D) someone suffering the worst case of White Women's Problems I've ever seen:

I expect, next, she'll be crying online that she never got a pony,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON