Saturday, October 25, 2014

The White Women With White Gay Sons Are Still White

“Accepting that the structures of evil are not mystical, but are the work of actual humans who parent children is terrifying.”
- Ta-Nehisi Coates, reminding me Ann Althouse's son had some typically white, ahistorical thoughts - that attempted to condemn others equally for white America's history of prejudice - today.

Whites will use"any trick in the book," as the saying goes:

Throw the gay kid out there and let him twist up that lie for you.

The oppressed and the oppressor's impulses are the same!

Honesty just never seems to occur to whites, for some reason,..

1 comment:

  1. I am am underpaid, yeah, I'm underpaid making millions a day yeah.

    I am underpaid, yeah, I'm underpaid making millions a day yeah.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON