Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This Is Why I'm A Republican (And Love Politics)



After Alvin Greene showed up, and then Basil Marceaux (above) followed him, I thought this political season couldn't get any goofier. But now good ol' Basil done gone and made a video! Yeah! He mumbles, he stumbles, he inseminates the pregnant pause! He misspells his graphics and his policies miss content altogether! Listen up, America: He's going to make the flag fly right!

Really, can you imagine how bad the Democrats are, if I'm willing to be in the same party as this guy? I mean, he's not as repulsive, nor could he possibly do as much damage, as Gavin Newsom. He's more charming than Barack, and more honest than Pelosi. By just making this video - who knew? - he's shown he's got more fight in him than Harry Reid, and he's probably more patriotic than every member of the Democratic Party combined! I don't care if he's got the I.Q. of an ear of corn, he's unquestionably an American, and - from that starting point - down for whatever, and that's what I want to see no matter how stupidly presented. Basil Marceaux - he's my kinda guy:

As well as "golden" for entertainment value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON