Sunday, January 6, 2013

+1 For Being A Man: Never Having To Fake An Orgasm


This needs a few nuggets to chew on quickly-quickly, like "How feminism is to blame for the breakdown of the family" or "The Dark Side Of Feminism - Why Women Don't Like Powerful Women," before we have to go back. Gotta stay fit until Our Imaginary Weight Problem disappears - no matter what they say.


Don't be like Ann Althouse, now mumbling to herself over getting caught eating that Benghazi garbage. Poor thing. So sad.


She helped propel us in this direction when there was still a choice, so she's probably pretty far gone by now. I noticed she didn't want to eat the Mormon stuff, which was kind of a tell, for how long ago her latest delusional phase has been in effect, anyway. More than a year.


Ahh, it hurts to look at it.





I haven't learned how to talk just yet, but I will, promise,...

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe in diets -- at least in that modern sense of the term, which seems to be more about showing how pure a person can be by how much self-abuse they can inflict upon their taste buds and digestive system. Then again, eating and drinking until I pop open doesn't sound appealing either -- and since there have been times in my life where I have been so hungry that when the chance came I did eat myself sick (a surprisingly small amount if you haven't eaten in three days), so no longer tempted by it.
    And that is one thing which, sad to say, I will not miss in regards to my recently departed mother -- the obsession, the passive-aggressive relationship with dieting and weight (which was just as irrational as my shark fear: the woman could eat however she liked and never top 115 lbs., nor did she grow up in a family nor have a husband who was so obsessed -- they were firmly in the "be happy we've got enough to eat, so dig in and finish it all!" group that hasn't walked the American landscape in quite a while).

    PW

    *and she and her sister had this hangup with white decor in their houses...which everyone pointed out to them was positively stupid when you have children in the house, so there's that too (sometimes the people we love do some really dumbass things...)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON