Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stop (Confusing Jailhouse Rock With A Power Crystal)


The NewAge created the world we can see, and one that was unseen:
"I really wasn’t welcome at the BBC. They froze me out, because I don’t believe in global warming. My career dried up. I was thrown out of my own conservation groups and I got spat at in London.

Also with millions and millions of voices deemed unworthy of being heard:
"You owed it to me, Lance, and you dropped the ball. After what you’ve done to me and what you’ve done to my family, and you couldn’t own up to it? Now we’re supposed to believe you? 
You had one chance at the truth, and this was it,…He used to be my friend and he decimated me."

Draw a finger through the dust and cobwebs on any page of their "ancient teachings" and we'll be sure to glean (sparkling as ever) the "spiritual" truths they've been seeking from below:
"They're pretty wacky. And it takes a special kind of asshole to bully a cancer patient."

Higher truths they had every intention of bestowing on us - whether we liked it or not:
"One, to lie about it, and two, to coordinate this death on the same day that I lost my grandmother, I don’t know."

But all the signs said that wasn't the way it's going down:

"Fuck those people! There’s no way I’ll ever get involved with that son-of-a-bitchin’ group. All they want is my money."


So we should be cool, as long as nobody teaches 'em how to walk for a while,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON