Saturday, September 28, 2013

What Does Free Mean If You're Caught In Other's Minds?


Awww. A white guy has posted his dating requirements online - and offered $1,500 to anyone who can make a match for him:
“I will not date any girl that has ever had a threesome, or a large number of past sexual partners. I do not want a promiscuous slut. I want a normal, decent, good hearted girlfriend. 
I will not date a black girl. I don’t care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a black girl.  
I would NEVER, EVER, EVER date a woman if I found out she had EVER been sexually active with a black man. 

I do not believe that Whites & Blacks should mix races sexually and have kids together. I think it’s ok for Whites & Hispanics. But not Blacks.

I am 39 years old, (date of birth is 9-18-1974 so that makes me a Virgo) 6′,4″ and 195lbs… I am looking for a girl that has a thin or athletic build. No one over 130lbs. Ages 21 – 41 White, Hispanic, or of European descent."


Good thing, as my conservative friends like to say, black guys aren't the center of everyone's attention anymore, huh?

It must just be Virgos,....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON