Sunday, April 13, 2014

Incognegro


Can anyone else tell I'm getting tired of blogging?


I'm getting tired of blogging.


The daily grind, anyway.


I've explained TMR's interests and outlook a billion times, and it does no good, so - since you're all so happy with Glenn Reynolds' precognitions and I don't feel like doing it again - I'm happy to know I'm right and just let the cards fall where they may:



And to "expand beyond that tradition" must mean some of that "rethinking in other areas” Mickey Kaus was talking about.


Or not.


You never know with the Get-off-The-Democrat-Plantation crew.


I don't anyway.


Even our hero, Hammering Hank Aaron, tells them they're racists and they didn't get a clue, so what does that tell you?


Jenny McCarthy says "I am not 'anti-vaccine'” after years of being anti-vaccine - is that any different from the "colorblind" Republicans who can't stop doing and saying racist things?


I can't see it.


It's all cultism to me now - herd mentality - call it what you want.


A woman told me acupuncture is an ancient practice yesterday.


I let her talk.


This morning another woman attacked me over recycling.


I apologized for upsetting her.


Most major hospitals have mainstreamed my wife's beliefs - what am I going to do, blog about the idiocy I see - some more?


It's so widespread I'll never do anything else.

 

 But now I am doing something else.

 

Tomorrow is another edition of Uncle Ray's Psychedelic Soul, where he and I will be counting down his Top 100 Psychedelic Soul Albums and discussing whatever he may decide to throw at me.


(He's indicated Hank Aaron WILL be a topic,…)


Feel free to tune in, call in, catch up, make trouble:


In case you haven't noticed, I've honestly stopped giving a damn,…