Sunday, August 9, 2020

In The Comments


"New Age teaches that Hebrews are the descendants of aliens from another planet 4000 years ago. The Jews will rebuild the Temple on the ruins of the Dome of the Rock on Temple Mount just as described in Ezekiel 40-48. The US dollar will collapse just as it was designed to do cause it's nothing more than a pyramid scheme, causing the world to establish one currency because all currencies are tied to the dollar and the Federal Reserve, and unite as one global government divided into 10 states" 

Someone added that quote, below this particular video, to no surprise, because NewAge is Madame Blavatsky's "New Thought" the Nazi's "New Man" was trippin' on (Some NewAgers know it, but most NewAgers don't - which is why blacks are into it - which blows my mind: all they'd had to do, to make it more relevant to what's happening today, would've been to change the Bible verse to Ezekiel 25:17, but, I ask too much). 

Man, I swim in this shit, but - for me it's impossible not to - as I'm watching the rest of 'em DROWNING in it. And I don't know which is worse. BEING A NEWAGE IDIOT DON'T HAMPER ANYBODY'S SOCIAL LIFE. Why would it? They're surrounded by idiots. So they got THAT going for 'em.  Meanwhile, I'm limited to chit-chat at the supermarket, and that's it. Then I got to get away from people - fast - before something bad happens, like they ask my "sign" or intimate "karma" is at work in our lives. 

Once that happens, I'll have the smallest social circle in America.

Which won't be so bad, considering.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON