Thursday, March 18, 2021

In 1995, My NewAge Spouse Got Really Mad At Me Because I Proved Someone Convinced Her She Could Walk Through Walls, And This Is Very Much Like That

"The conspiracy theory that the media pushed on Americans since before Trump’s inauguration proved to have no foundation,...the media,...are, in fact, the most aggressive, prolific and destructive disseminators of disinformation by far,...the editor-heavy prestige outlets such as The New York Times, The New Yorker, NBC News and The Atlantic."
I've blamed NewAge newspaper editors - not the internet - for the failures of the news business, from the very start. I read more since the internet, but less of the establishment press.
And (since the NewAge kicked into gear) I've had less and less to read/watch/hear, because their indoctrinated editors run all the media outlets - and I will not be lied to (which, you'll soon discover, is about all "delusional" NewAgers do, on a regular basis) - so I can't be bothered with them.
I know the belief system they're devoted to, inside and out - and it will be revealed - as others bore down, into their deceits, as well. This is obvious.

 
I mean, Hell, when Oprah Winfrey's lying ass has been accepted as a journalist, you HAD to know, they were already a silly cabal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON