Saturday, July 24, 2021

I Was The First Man Canceled (From This NewAge Of Death And Make-Believe)

It was 1995. My wife returned from a Silicon Valley event saying she can walk through walls. I said she could not. To this day, I still haven't found anyone to openly back me up on this. Instead, she and our friends all said I was "limiting her abilities" (She later said I - a black man - made her feel "oppressed").
Then, in 2005, and with everyone's approval, she left me for a french homeopath, they all called a "Doctor". He and homeopathy were later found to be frauds. No one cared.
Just like in 2018, when Seth McFarland also called out Oprah Winfrey for being a longtime fraud. No one still cares about that, either.
There is simply no penalty attached to being a fraud anymore.
So - since 1995 - nothing about my life, or this life, has worked or made sense - from America to France.
Everyone wants to believe in make-belive.
I oppress everyone, in this, and I may not survive it much longer.
Being unable to communicate with anyone is poison - and I'm dying from it.
If you want to help, pass this around, and send money by Venmo to:
 thecrackemcee@gmail.com (@Louis-Dixon-2)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON