Monday, July 26, 2021

Piers Morgan Won't Be Made Into NewAge Roadkill (His Friends Are Smart)

 

"You're not allowed to have strong opinions on things. You're not allowed to disbelieve a liar like Meghan Markle. I'm sorry to call her that, but she tells lies. And we've demonstrated that, and proven that. Why can't you disbelieve someone like that? If you started telling me a bunch of whoppers right now, am I supposed to believe you? Do I have to believe you? It's crazy." 

"You're not allowed to have strong opinions on things". That's why you write a blog called The Macho Response. This speech states the entire basis for my divorce - from my wife and society: she said things that were untrue (starting with she could walk through walls in '95 to homeopathy is real in 2005) and demanded I agree - or else. Our friends - and society - backed her in those demands. And then THAT became the beginning of every ugly thing that's happened since. 

I was just never a big enough "celebrity" - like Piers Morgan -  to matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON