Thursday, March 11, 2021

Professor Edzard Ernst Is Becoming A Bullshit Artist (And Political Propagandist)

Professor Edzard Ernst is fast becoming another "someone" I'm sorry to have ever admired. Especially when he writes blog posts with titles like "‘You can’t bullshit a bullshitter’ (or can you?)" after the man has been attempting to do just that - because he's suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and has been for quite a few years now.
I know this because A) I'm an American, living in America, and I know our political players *pretty* well, and B) here's a photo - just taken - of my personal copy of "On Bullshit" by Professor Harry G. Frankfurt. I've read it, approx. a billion times, so I know that terrain (and how it "works") pretty well, too.
Like, here's a photo of President Trump - the man Edzard Ernst believes, without evidence, is a racist - with Lil Wayne: a black man Trump let out of prison, even as a well-known racist was begging to be freed. Both of these facts cannot be true. Edzard Ernst doesn't care.
Because Ernst has become the same sort of evil, evidence-free bullshit artist, he's taught me to detest. He supports the party of Oprah.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON