Monday, October 9, 2023

I Don't Like Mondays

The end of the rainbow rarely looks as advertised.
Hey, The Root has just discovered "The Next Episode" by Dr. Dre was actually written and recorded by The Man From U.N.C.L.E. - who was blonde and Scottish. Life's disappointments never end.
Remind me again why I don’t live in France? Easy - forget the bedbugs: I used to have a girlfriend who was considering opening a restaurant over there. I warned her not to, but she decided my admonitions were just sour grapes, and attempted to do so anyway. Until, one day, she calls me long-distance, bawling her eyes out: "I have faced so many problems, and paid so many bribes. It's just insane!" I reminded her of my warning not to try and open a restaurant. She replied "Restaurant? I'm still trying to get an apartment!" 

She now has a successful business (above) in Austin, Texas.
And TMR will believe a Fox Host Dropped Receipts On The GOP Over The Claim Of Hillary Clinton's 'Threat To Democracy' when the way lies of omission work become a mystery.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON