Thursday, October 26, 2023

Win Some Lose Some

“I lost people that I thought were friends over the last few years primarily due to my unwillingness to accept the narratives they are now questioning the validity of. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of fans who couldn’t handle my opinions,...When you endeavor to help those in peril, or guide those that are being duped, sometimes you lose because of it. You do it anyway. And I’ll do it again.” 

 - John Dolmayan, MAGA voter and Drummer (System of a Down) 

   

 "The rights of the Palestinian people have not been fundamentally safeguarded for a long time." 

 - Zhang Jun, China’s UN envoy

   

 3,000 Palestinian children have died, so far 

   

 "The [Israeli] army is concerned that further hostage releases by Hamas could lead the political leadership to delay a ground incursion or even halt it midway." (Oh no, not that,...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON