Monday, May 31, 2021

NewAge Is A Violent Cult (And It's Practitioners Are Gathering Violent Followers)

"When my research showed that homeopathy might not be effective, I got PERSONALLY attacked by homeopaths

When my research showed that homeopathy might not be safe, I got PERSONALLY attacked by homeopaths. 

When my research showed that chiropractic might not be effective, I got PERSONALLY attacked by chiropractors. 

When my research showed that chiropractic might not be safe, I got PERSONALLY attacked by chiropractors. 

When my research showed that acupuncture might not be effective, I got PERSONALLY attacked by acupuncturists. 

When my research showed that acupuncture might not be safe, I got PERSONALLY attacked by acupuncturists. 

When my research showed that herbalism might not be effective, I got PERSONALLY attacked by herbalists. 

When my research showed that herbalism might not be safe, I got PERSONALLY attacked by herbalists. 

 Etc., etc."

And he's lucky: they've BOTH attacked me AND destroyed my entire life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON