Wednesday, July 7, 2021

America Doesn't Need A New Flag (It Needs A Whole New Name For This Shit)

1995: My wife came from Silicon Valley, one day, raving she can walk through walls. That didn't get the response she and her girlfriends desired ("she can believe whatever she wants to believe") so they retaliated - I end up divorced.
2021: My new gay roommate deliberately masturbates in front of me. That doesn't get the response he and his gay friends desire ("he can do whatever he wants") so they retaliated - and I end up homeless.
So, what was it it - exactly - that the left was celebrating (and everyone on the right was insisting I should put a happy face on) just a few days ago? Because it's NOT anything this black man recognizes as "America" anymore.


And only blacks are admitting it (to pushback, from whites, of course) because only we are forced into playing slaves - to all the reality-denying madness others create - or anything like it. July 4th, and the lack of conviction this,...place now represents (and, for blacks, always has) have become truly shameful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON