Monday, July 5, 2021

The Fourth Of July: Independence From What? (Not American Poverty's Evil)

I was forced to beat-up a gay guy, I was renting from, recently (he attacked me three times before I seriously retaliated) and then he sent a "Gay Mafia" to do a home invasion on me. Because the assailants are gay, and told the police it was a "domestic issue" (which it very-much wasn't: they were trying to twist it a hate crime) the police treated it as a "Civil Matter", so I was still the suspected party (gays and women can play very sneaky with their knowledge of the law) so now writing you - basically homeless - from a hotel. 

This has happened with every gay roommate (including the "married" ones) I've ever had: they discover I'm not gay, and not even interested, and then they become enraged - like rejected women - making it impossible to live. I don't know this country anymore. 

I had a Mexican guy move his entire family into an apartment we rented together. When I complained, they all left - including my roommate - leaving only his brother, who I'd never met before. We hated each other. 

Like the life-long financial vulnerability I feel as black man, this predicament is nothing to celebrate as the Fourth of July

It's crunch time: Hit the button, below, to send money. Or Venmo something to thecrackemcee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON