Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gangsta: The Boston Tea Party Rides Again

Unlike my "friends" in the Democratic Party, who, once Barack Obama became president almost one year ago today, couldn't help but gloat, call me crazy, a traitor to my race, and basically make jackasses of themselves, I'm not going there. Fuck that - the Hell I ain't!

Are you fucking kidding me? You're actually upset at the idea of Nancy Pelosi and Harry-fucking-Reid losing their 60 vote majority - for Obama's fucked up "health plan" - even though it all hinged on giving this horrible, horrible woman more political power? Really? Are you fucking kidding me? What's wrong with you? What kind of game is being played here? I know politics is dirty but y'all's into some ruthless-assed-shit.

Hush. You gotta listen now: it's like the country's fever's breaking but it's your ass that's gotta wake up. The American people's talkin' and, frankly, they've had enough of this shit. And if you don't believe me, who's teabaggin' it now, yo?

"A stunning victory" my ass, I've been waiting five years for our country to snap out of it, but I never doubted that it would, never did. That it has to, is what bothers me. I hear it's kinda creeping up in other ways, too. Remembering who your friends are. All that. Boston's the place for that kind of reality check. I mean like, if you were trying to hit one thing in the American psyche - but accidently hit the reset button instead - well bullseye motherfucker. Boston.

The One's got Number Two on his face now, so he can't see the "magic" is gone, which, along with poetic justice, presents us with a couple of compelling issues: like how to kick his ass while he's blinded - and keep these other fools out of it.

You can't help him now. Hell, you didn't help him (or yourself) by getting him the job! Now he's gonna get tagged about the head while we keep an eye on all those fools he's been bowing to - ain't that some shit? And right in front of his kids and everything,...

Yea, he'll thank your dumb ass later.

And somebody's gonna get Al Gore in a room and ask him some questions, finally, too. Fuck that shit, with him walking away, that ain't flying no more. (There's a global warming joke in there, somewhere: I ain't got time.) I told you the American people have had enough of this shit. And so have I. And I aim to bring it to an end.

Now, for the last time: bring us the head of Bill Clinton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON