Monday, February 15, 2010

Arnold Vs. The Green Police: Moose And Squirrel

"So the environmentalists . . . are confused because they want to have renewable energy but then when it comes to the permitting process, creating that renewable energy and building the solar plants, they are then in the way. And they then talk about, 'You cannot go and destroy this squirrel.'

I say, 'What squirrel? I was out there, I didn't see a squirrel.'

They say, 'Well, there could be a squirrel coming very soon.'

So I say, 'But there's no squirrel there right now.'

'But you've got to protect things that could be there.'"
-- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor of California, on the insanity of dealing with environmentalists - while he's working on their pet projects - which makes the whole enterprise insane, to him, me, and The Wall Street Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON