Friday, February 26, 2010

Kirstie Alley: Scientology's Smegma Cannon***

"I was skeptical, so after a few Google searches, I found out that 'Kirstie Alley's Organic Liaison' has attracted the attention of Anonymous – those guys who hate Scientology. It looks like they've pulled together a lot of information about Kirstie Alley and her weight loss program. They say that the costs of Organic Liaison (a membership fee and supplements) would go to fund Scientology. Hmm…"
-- Tina W, discovering you can't escape the reach of Scientology - and that Scientology can't escape the reach of Anonymous - resulting in another excellent cult-busting Rant/Rave.

***If the title of this post offends anyone, I'm sorry, but I do best - and that one was pretty good!

2 comments:

  1. It cannot succeed in actual fact, that is exactly what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the post, really effective data.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON