Sunday, March 28, 2010

Christopher Hitchens: All Religious Groups Need Watching (You Can't Turn Your Back On Them)



Did you guys catch that? All Religious Groups Need Watching - to which I'll add: even NewAge. Look at what a warning shot, over other people's lives, a sorry little website called "Being Is Free" was. Think about how those words, now that you've read how Rielle Hunter's processing them, can be twisted to such cynical ends - and caused so much emotionally catastrophic destruction - which she considers some kind of growth. I've mentioned my distaste for Oprah's mantra to "make your own truth", and Rielle Hunter is another perfect example of why I feel that way. And yet we encourage it, and our "growth" is here for all to see, but we continue to encourage it,...and, I guess, so on.

Taken together, it swallows our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON