Wednesday, March 10, 2010

He's America's First Homeopathic President

"The president, who promised in both word and style to usher in a 'new era' of Washington 'responsibility,' routinely says things that aren’t true and supports initiatives that break campaign promises. When called on it, he mostly keeps digging. And when obliged to explain why American voters are turning so sharply away from his party and his policies, Obama pins the blame not on his own deviations from verity but on his failure to 'explain' things 'more clearly to the American people.'"
-- Matt Welch, reminding me of homeopaths claiming it's not that their magic water doesn't work - it just needs more research - which is sure to change chemistry and physics, or even American politics, right under the noses of those using Reason.

Hat Tip: Instapundit, who doesn't follow homeopathy news - despite the fact it's a raging battle, overseas, that's coming this way - but still, along with reader Stephen Clark, feels the need to add:
"Can anyone seriously advance the narrative of political brilliance of this administration, and Obama in particular, without appearing the complete idiot?

No."
But they'll surely try,...because that's what NewAgers do.

2 comments:

  1. Crack ...At our Wednesday morning Bible study, Ken Boa was talking about cults and Christianity, and your blogcrusade came to mind. (you can check it out at "Kenboa.org ... weekly videos... Wednesday AM bible study... March 10"). The hard heartedness behind Barak Obama's daily lies grows more astonishing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched - loved the Indian story - and got a lot out of it. Your preacher seems like a fine man, as are you.

    I'm writing this after my decision to stop blogging regularly, but I must say my experiences have enriched my view of Christians, as they (and Jews) have given me the most satisfying image of themselves as the good people I've looked for out there. I could never be a believer - really, Tg, for me it's impossible - but, if I could, I now know where I'd start, and that's saying something.

    Take care, Tg, you're the best of the best and I hope we can meet one day in person so you can see what even this limited greeting has meant to me.

    You stay up,

    CMC

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON