Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tainted Love

"The allegations about a man who claims big-name movie stars and politicians among his followers have shocked and upset thousands of people, coming amid a flurry of incidents involving religious leaders. Police last month arrested one guru for running a brothel involving air stewardesses and college students, and charged another with kidnapping a minor.

In a recent interview with the Times of India, Nithyananda Swami insisted that he had been in a 'state of Samadhi', or trance, when the footage had been recorded late last year."
-- Andrew Buncombe, using a sex tape to bring my sensitive warrior-side out (once again) by revealing Indian spirituality's "if you'll fall for this, you'll fall for anything" mentality in a way I can clearly understand: as tragedy, rather than folly - and it's also kinda ironic, too, how those "big-name movie stars and politicians" are both influential as Hell in India (and now that I think about it, I guess it's O.K., if you want, to use the conventional description of Hell here: y'know, flames licking and lapping "within you and without you", making you jump - it works either way) while, at the same time, the powerful and famous are also about as wound up in india's hot, hot, hot world of smelly, lying about trance-having, big pimpin', kidnapping pervs as you can get - why, from just thinking like this, I'm now so broke up about the whole situation, I'm pretty sure if I discover that even one more of India's so-called "leaders" and/or "media darlings" are amongst anybody's "followers", then damn it, I think that right there's going to be enough reason for me to join this spiritual world, too, becoming powerfully compelled to leave everyone and everything I know, strip naked, and begin what NewAgers have historically called "a never-ending search" to find that special someone, anyone (it's gotta be a chick though) who wants to become intuitive enough, rich enough, and blind yet horny enough, to receive me, my almost-complete collection of TIME Magazines, and all my music equipment - even if it's broken: like the organ - and just do as I say, 24 hours a day, honestly, purely, and freely (it's gotta be freely unless, y'know, you're gonna make a donation up-front or something: hint, hint, hint) so I'll spend a part of each remarkable day, showing you (and maybe your friend - no, the cute one) in a private lesson, something really, really powerful that I promise, one day, is sure to enlighten you to the infinite possibilities of what can really happen if you truly desire to reach transcendence through the rock-hard spiritual guidance of a true master who you'll always aspire to make feel fully empowered as The Independent.

Yea, really.

1 comment:

  1. You want to be Goldie the pimp!

    YAY!

    So do I too aswell!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON