Friday, April 19, 2013

They Have A Reply For That, Too: Don't Think About It

 

 I know - I'm supposed to care about what's going on in Boston, but - I'm sorry - I'm too entranced by The Wonderful World Of Women being portrayed in Philly:
Kareema Cross, a “medical assistant” who worked at Gosnell’s Women’s Medical Society clinic for four-and-a-half years, testified in a Philadelphia court today, telling of the horrors of babies who survived abortions only to have their necks snipped with scissors. 
“Did you ever see those babies move?” asked Prosecutor Joanne Pescatore. 
“Yes, once in the toilet,” said Cross. 
The baby “was like swimming,” she said.  “Basically, trying to get out.” 
Adrienne Moton, an employee at the clinic, then took the baby and snipped the back of its neck while its mother was still in the room. 
Cross told the jury that when Shayquana Abrams came into the clinic in July 2008 she was pregnant, “and she was big.” 
“That was the largest baby I ever saw,” Cross said. When the baby was born alive, Abrams was sleeping.  Cross said Dr. Gosnell took the baby boy, which she described as 12 to 18 inches long, and put him inside a plastic container the size of a shoebox. 
“The baby was still breathing,” she said.  “He didn’t cut the neck right there.” The baby was too big for the plastic container, with his arms and legs hanging over the sides. 
“The Doctor cut the back of the baby’s neck but didn’t do suction—normally Dr. Gosnell would do suction … to suck the brains out,” Cross said. 
“I called people over to come see it [the baby] and we took pictures,” she said.
 

 Let's see, I count four women in that one paragraph, casually participating in something that only a "sick" man like Kermit Gosnell would be part of. And yet, at the same time, feminists claim they need to be free of the possible abuse men can heap on the weak. Wow.

   

 There's some astounding levels of cognitive dissonance out there,...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I kinda noticed that nobody is asking these women "why did you stay working there"?

    And no, I'm not buying the "well, I needed a job" -- there are plenty of other jobs out there, and in this case I'm pretty sure opting for unemployment could be excused.

    For myself, not only is the question "why did you continue to work there" popping up, but also "why on earth did you not go running down the street screaming at the horrors you saw?" or at least I don't know....call the cops or something (I realize beating the good doctor to death with a baseball bat is probably a no-no...although understandable).
    PW

    *up until this point I have been pro-choice by default: I'm well aware of the sordid history behind abortion in this country, and I'm not favorable towards the procedure in most cases personally, but I never felt comfortable telling people what to do in this rather personal matter...but this Gosnell trial has certainly got me thinking we need to talk about the topic; it isn't just a case of not wanting to support such things as this, but I can't -- it's all matter of all ways of wrong; so maybe I need to change my mind about my stance on this...because no, just no...and obviously it's being covered up so people can't know the truth, which forms their opinions

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for the sad case of Boston -- it's sad as hell because the black helicopter/conspiracy types are having a field day with it.

    And that's just the regular media.

    PW

    *and in all of it, nobody has the courage to tell the truth to the American people, not one of them!

    ...and pointing this out is costing me friends...and even some family members who I previously would have thought too wise to get hooked in by such things; I'm tired to the core

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON