Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"Artist" Carries A Lot Of Cache' Too (And I Carry It Well)

 

 Somebody better send this to Roger Simon, because he and his crew don't read what I write.

“For as much time as we spend understanding our presidents’ policies and politics, relatively little effort is spent trying to understand them as people. We mythologize them as candidates and demonize them as presidents, denying our leaders the balm that soothes mere mortals: benefit of the doubt.”

They've lost their humanity, that's what I see. It's not just the Democrats, but my "side", too. I'm a staunch Republican - the guy this party was started for - and, I'm telling you, they've lost the plot.

And they won't get it - because they're rewarded for not getting it. 

All this talk of the need for minorities. Well, I've been here, what are they doing? Nothing to bring me closer. I'm stepping away from them. Fuck the talk, that's the evidence. We're primed to take our next big leap but they expect us to flirt with them for not doing it:
"The Althouse Amazon portal: 14" long 4" wide 2" thick."
(How gay. When is it going to dawn on them the title "professor" carries weight?)

   

Sure, Meade - you two also said Mitt Romney was a great choice for president.

Make yourself useful, and the next time you're using Ann's "portal," stock up on KY jelly,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON