Saturday, April 13, 2013

You Don't Say? No, I Mean You Don't Say (LIke Shut Up)

 

 Make sure nobody tells Glenn, or Ann, or Michelle Malkin and whatnot:
A new study indicates that people who engage in text messaging tend to be more racist and shallow than their less technologically savvy counterparts. 
“Ultra-brief social media like texting and Twitter encourages rapid, relatively shallow thought and consequently very frequent daily use of such media should be associated with cognitive and moral shallowness.”
I've wondered how Tweets have come to be a force in our media discussions - especially regarding the news - considering how slight they are (140 characters? Huh?) But seeing it this way - as the insecure and shallow feeding off the insecure and shallow(er?) - then it starts to make some sense. 

Wait - Skitter, I'm too slick even for myself - I take that back: 

 Nothing these amoebas do makes sense anymore,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON