Wednesday, December 9, 2020

I Don't Just Read The News (I'm Totally Engaged With The Fucking Thing)

Eric Swalwell repeatedly lied during The Democrat Party's three-year "Russian collusion" scam, so there's no reason to assume he's not lying now, or has the integrity not to sleep with a Chinese spy. He is just a sad and dishonest man, in a sad and dishonest party, depressing everybody with a brain with these sad and dishonest political displays. I don't know what to say about their voters.

   

Speaking of sad and dishonest displays, I caught a glimpse of The Mandalorian today, and wanted to like it, but - when the cantinas serving outlaws "long ago and far, far away" are kind enough to provide Baby Yoda with Chuck-E-Cheeze-style 1970's child booster seats - Disney's so-called world-building leaves much to be desired. I don't know what to say about their fans.
See, here's my problem: none of my problems are my problems. Like, before my divorce, when I addressed my wife's obsession with conspiracy theories, people said things like, "It's harmless, plus you're a man and she can think whatever she wants." But, now, they're saying things like, "It's very similar to brainwashing. It's very difficult to try to bring someone like that back to reality," which still doesn't help me a damn bit, no matter what the Hell I am.
YouTube radicalized the Christchurch shooter, a New Zealand report concludes, so "Hats off!" to their Marketing Dept.. The cultish folks behind tech are proving to be everything I've ever said they were

   

Before Harvey Weinstein got busted, when celebrities were told he was raping women, they would brush it off by saying, "Oh, that's just Harvey!" In politics, they have done the same thing with Bill Clinton. You can identify who "they" are by whether or not they think the Trump era was "lousy".
Poor Olivia Jade says “I want to move forward and I totally, totally understand if people aren’t ready to jump on board with me," which is good, because - despite how jumpable she's worked to make herself - I'm definitely not there, yet.
 

1 comment:

  1. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago, wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we ar1e happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy .and does alot of spell
    including Love Spell
    Death Spell
    Money Spell
    Power Spell
    Success Spell
    Sickness Spell
    Pregnancy Spell
    Marriage Spell
    Job Spell
    Protection Spell
    Lottery Spell
    Court Case Spell
    Luck Spell etc. In case you need his help contact him on this email
    address wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com he is a good man
    thanks.whatsapp number +234813 648 2342

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON