Friday, December 11, 2020

Pan Blew His Own Flute (His Followers Always Want To Blow Someone Else's)

Someone named Michael Pan (Like fucking Pan, right-right?) was kind enough to come hang out, and drop a little knowlege on us in the form of spam:
"I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met 
two weeks ago, wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com I cannot say everything he has done for me 
my wife 
left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online 
when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to 
give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we ar1e happily 
married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is 
thank you very much am very happy .and does alot of spell 
including Love Spell 
Death Spell 
Money Spell 
Power Spell 
Success Spell 
Sickness Spell 
Pregnancy Spell 
Marriage Spell 
Job Spell 
Protection Spell 
Lottery Spell 
Court Case Spell 
Luck Spell etc. In case you need his help contact him on this email 
address wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com he is a good man 
thanks.whatsapp number +234813 648 2342"
He ends with "thanks"? No, thank you. The shamelessness, bad spelling, lack of (and just fucked-up) punctuation, grammatical errors, the utter gullibility - not to mention the ability to look around, see what's going on here AND STILL POST THIS - all combine, in such a convincing way, that TMR is 100% certain a "Smart Spell" - nor a "Spell To Free Yourself From Mental Slavery" - will ever be on any list of "services" the Wisdom Spiritual Temple cult, or it's wannabe leader (who's a "good man") is selling in the NewAge. Get in touch.


 And, can you tell, "The Party of Science" is already back in control?

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON