Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Nero Fiddled While Rome Burned (So The Crack Emcee Is Writing Mad Posts)

"Nothing made sense this year — unless you were on the internet" because that's where The Democrat Party patiently explained to America how Bill Clinton was acceptable for giving speeches, co-signing Joe Biden's integrity, but NOT acceptable for being investigated for rape. Just as Hunter Biden wasn't investigated for corruption, during the last election, by these "independent" networks. All fair and square as can be - if you're a Democrat.
When TMR hears "Democrat", that means "Kennedy" values, and that means corruption - with massive amounts of sexual impropriety - so the point behind everyone's vote is always crystal clear.
Once you live through a few pandemics, you realize there are certain groups you can count on to fuck everything up - and that's good - because it "thins the herd" of the arrogant, the ignorant, and the stupid. Many times, they're the same people responsible for the pandemic's exploding. Basically, the Kennedys, and their type of folks.
If they weren't doing that, they'd be doing something else, equally as stupid and harmful. It's who they are.
Elle MacPherson and Lisa McPherson: like the Kennedys, they're Irish, and society should pay more attention to what's happened to them, but don't. 

   

Maybe not: Another girl discovers she won't get Daddy's money - off come the clothes. Reminding us, women ain't "the niggers of the world" but just performance artists in denial. Even the ones the Kennedys messed with, like Marilynn Monroe. Most niggas knew that on instinct.
 

1 comment:

  1. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago, wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we ar1e happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy .and does alot of spell
    including Love Spell
    Death Spell
    Money Spell
    Power Spell
    Success Spell
    Sickness Spell
    Pregnancy Spell
    Marriage Spell
    Job Spell
    Protection Spell
    Lottery Spell
    Court Case Spell
    Luck Spell etc. In case you need his help contact him on this email
    address wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com he is a good man
    thanks.whatsapp number +234813 648 2342

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON