Monday, December 28, 2020

We're Done Here - TMR: 2005 - 2020.

TMR was started after my wife joined a cult and forced me into a divorce.
Since then, cults have grown into a cultural force around the world - with movies and documentaries now - just as I predicted.
Everyone was denying cults even existed when TMR began, but today, even The Democrat Party (of Jim Jones and The Peoples Temple fame) is openly accusing others of being cults now - as cover for their own activities.
But, even after a decade of anguish, no one cares enough to actually DO ANYTHING about cults or cultism, so there's no reason for TMR to continue.
After all these years, it's just too painful.
And, I guess, by never wanting to be "special" myself, and, now, hounded from facebook - and with about 12 readers, a day, here - I'm just the wrong man.
I'm a foster child - totally alone, and without resources, since the day my parents abandoned me - so nobody cares about me, my feelings, or what I say. If their cultism makes my life even worse - and EVEN MORE INSANE - it's no sweat off anyone else's brow. All cultists care about is being "happy".
Cultists want to be popular, welcomed by the group - as you all are - and have always wanted to be. I will never be that.
But, I can, at least, accept you all for what you are - the worst of the human condition - and (as cultists like to say) "move on". 


So, enjoy your madness, you stupid assholes. TMR is GONE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON