Saturday, May 1, 2010

Supertramp

"I wonder if you realize how powerfully your message is resonating?


I am reading loud and clear on this end and I must tell you that until a few months ago I always thought that homeopathy was a quite harmless diversion for the willfully ignorant, and so, not attention worthy.


The scales have fallen."
No, Anga2010, offline, I mostly exist alone, entertaining my (few) friends with tale after tale of the "spiritual" mindlessness I've discovered - like the doofus, above, who wanted to be buried on his motorcycle - enjoying my companions wide-eyed exclamations of "You're kidding?" and "Oh. My. God." as I reveal the confusion and pathologies of the "spirit world" to them.

Online, it's a totally different story:

Being a curmudgeon (with the exception of Snow White's "Grumpy", probably the least appreciated species of human) I'm either ignored, harassed, ridiculed, or hated - which is fine, because a lot of people online are involved in NewAge at some level, whether they know it or not, and I know from experience that getting a hint they're part of something so stupid (delivered in my trademark style) is, ultimately, insulting to their sense of themselves as supposed-thinking people. I mean, they hold "important" jobs and everything, so how can they be idiots/gullible/wrong? It must be me - because I'm "mean" - and we all know "Mean People Suck", right?

Right?

Anyway, I'm glad you're out of the "water as medicine" maze, as it's capable of making you look like a fool at parties. Or you might murder someone (as my ex-wife, Karine Anne Brunck, did) or, just as likely, cause something else bad to happen:

You just never know where delusion will lead.

Thanks for writing.

It's very gratifying to discover, after all this time, some more good is coming from it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON