Friday, November 22, 2013

A Child's Dream (Getting More Than I've Ever Expected)


Everybody knows - once you're "honored" - it's time for a celebration:



Sigh. I'm learning to hate my memories. 

Especially while reading the news.


It occurred to me today that - if this product of foster care were honest about what traits I've observed in others as "human nature" in my lifetime - they would add up to abandonment, betrayal, cruelty, deception, delusion, evil, almost a crippling sense of insecurity (that must be covered at all times and at all costs), lying, lust (lots of lust) murder, and violence with a capital "V". They've also all been topped off with massive amounts of stupidity, piled high like "nuts" on a sundae, covering whatever brief interludes of love, and/or compassion, I've seen and received in facsimile.


Unfortunately, intelligence was what I was counting on,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON