Friday, November 15, 2013

Back To Pure Blogging: Impure Thoughts Front & Center


I could be mistaken (and this is only my opinion, before anyone thinks I imagine myself speaking "for all of us," or even black people, or atheists, or Americans or whatever) but - except for the Bush-bashing - I think "style points" was one of the last intelligent, narrative-defining, memes I've heard, in American politics, up until now.


I'm not implying anything intelligent's been said since. 


I'm saying, watching the news, it's been that long.


Everything after it's been part of The Blob. 
   

Even if you're paying attention, it could look like befuddlement, all around.

   

 But most Americans have clocked out


They've got lives.


Personally, I've been reminded of Henry Box Brown.


When I've been able to think at all,…(to be continued)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON