Monday, December 7, 2020

I Always Drop My Pants In Fantasyland (To Make A Few Dreams Come True)

I'm not sure if I've abandoned social media altogether, but - just as I wouldn't replace one religion with another, but, instead, stop the madness and be an atheist - I didn't leave facebook to run away and join the circus at Parler. I just stopped. And I feel better about it.
People do what they're gonna do anyway. There's no talking the stupid ones out of anything. Look at Cristina Cuomo, Chris Cuomo's NewAge wife. Do you think she cares he's a CNN newscaster, her Brother-In-law is the state of New York's Governor, or even that the entire world is watching as she does her mumbo-jumbo bullshit - going totally against science? Hell no, she don't give a damn, because they - nor you - haven't, either. That apathy is what Chris Cuomo, being on TV, represents to me. And why even his shilling for cults like antifa doesn't alarm me: someone's claiming they didn't know there are racists - in America? What country did they think they've been in?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON