Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nuts In The Fruitcake

I've just been asked - with so many people trying to convince me I'm wrong - why I won't just give in. Well, first off, because I'm not exactly a victim of cultish thinking and, I'm 100% sure, everyone around me (all Democrats) is - and, thankfully, it's influence isn't going unnoticed. Listen to the San Francisco Chronicle's Debra J. Saunders today:
"Democrats have abandoned all reason. They buy the worst-case scenarios and sell snake-oil,...The air of unreality pervades the debate. It doesn't matter what you spew if you say you believe,...You don't have to sacrifice. Fighting,...will be easy and good,....This isn't science. It's fantasy."
Like I'd written it myself.

Sorry, Kids, but you're nuts - and I'm your worst enemy:

I've always hated fruitcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON