Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dark Side Of The Moons



The timing of this Saturday Night Live video's release on YouTube is funny because I'm currently reading In The Shadow Of The Moons: My Life In The Reverend Sun Myung Moon's Family by Nansook Hong. (I think I'm also becoming a big fan of deprogramming - especially after reading about "Ted Patrick, a short and stocky black man who set out to probe the underground world of religious cults in order to free young people".) Interesting stuff.

I need more information on these subjects because 1) I didn't know shit about cults, or cultish-thinking, before my divorce and 2) too many people are, obviously, trapped in these scarily subservient (and quite un-American) modes of thinking and don't even know it. They try to shut down anyone that actually does know anything, thinking the fact they can hold a a job and are appealing for others to have "an open mind" will be able to cover for the mile-wide flaws in thier reasoning - or cover up that blank stare in their eyes. It's pretty scary.

Even Dan Ackroyd was on some stupid U.F.O. kick not too long ago. Yea, Dan Fucking Ackroyd! The very guy in this video!!!

Where's Bill Murray when you need him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON