Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's All About Reflexes (Boys Will Be Boys)

I betcha somebody challenged Bret Stephens to "think fast" over at The Wall Street Journal, and he went and wrote this, much too quickly:

"So global warming is dead, nailed into its coffin one devastating disclosure, defection and re-evaluation at a time. Which means that pretty soon we're going to need another apocalyptic scare to take its place."
Hey Bret, if the 2012 prophecy fits the bill - dude, be my NewAge guest. It's been waiting a long, long time for ya, Buddy. A long, long time. Just ask the Mayans. It's science.

Aww, who am I fooling? What's the next hysteria? Is that what I need to ponder, Bret? Is that really the best you got? Look, I'll tell you what the next hysteria is, Son:

My declaring shit an EPIC FAIL.

I have to admit though, BS is usually right on the money when it comes to grab-assing head games,...I'd just really hate to see his reaction, now, if somebody ever invited him to play a set of "hot hands".

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON