Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

One of the people in this video is a well-known NewAge cult member. Can you guess which one? Who refers to herself as "a Greek goddess" (one whose defining attributes for that title are on full display here) and comes to us speaking of political judgement when, if memory serves, she was once married to - and ran an election in California with - a gay Republican? Explain it to me slowly: what purpose does this woman serve?

As far as I'm concerned, Miss Thang, Arianna Huffington, can take her horrible, trouble-making, cult-following ass back to broke-ass Greece, or shut-the-fuck-up (or networks can start turning her away now) because personally, I don't know about anybody else, but I'm seriously sick of listening to the bitch:

I know crazy when I see it and, money or no money, that bitch is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON