Friday, May 31, 2013

American Leadership In 2013: 300 Million Citizens But - For President - We'll Have To Choose Between Weirdos

“Definition of an optimist: a person with a depressed friend.”
- Alainde Botton 

   

 It isn't often nowadays, that I'll read the news and guffaw about it, but - even if I know his movie's a Scientology propaganda tool and that bothers me - this interview with Will Smith and his (totally brainwashed) kid is hilarious:
"I'm a student of patterns. At heart, I'm a physicist. I look at everything in my life as trying to find the single equation, the theory of everything."
 

 Hmmm. I should say "Hillaryous":
"It has been said that Ken Wilber is a cult leader. Some say a destructive cult leader. He counts Bill and Hillary Clinton as followers. Bill Clinton has quoted him. Hillary responded enthusiastically, when asked if she was trying to find Wilber's Theory of Everything, 'That’s right, that’s exactly right!'”
Ken Wilber, Scientology, the same loopy "theory" - just as chiropractors recommend naturopaths, and they in turn recommend homeopathy, and so on - do you wonder why NewAgers keep saying "it's all connected"? They've constructed a web (The Matrix movie was a warning) that, they think, we'll never figure our way out of.

Before it's too late, that is.

 

So, Hillary is the next major presidential candidate after what we just went through with the Mormon, Mitt Romney? The naturally "most qualified" we're told? Jesus.


Fuck "Everything" - I've got a "Theory Of Elections" in the NewAge, and it goes like this:


From now on, every four years, we'll be hiding our faces in shame,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON