Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hip-Pumping Chants Of "Un-Un" Would Work Better


So it will never be said The Crack Emcee doesn't give credit when credit is due, let me be the first to say - when comparing his treatment of women to others like him - North Korean cult leader Kim Jong Un is light years ahead of the rest. He just got married, so he's not forcing, or tricking anybody into having sex with him. I've never heard a claim that he "heals" people to death (though there was a nasty little rumor going around that his dad made the sun come up) and, rather than having these women kill their kids - somehow - he says, "Go out, smile and sing 'Our Dear Leader' so I'll let you wear mini skirts!" Whattaguy!?!


 Shit, I don't think The Source Family band even had women in it, and - Beach Boys or no Beach Boys - I don't have to tell anybody who the star was whenever "Charlie" picked up the guitar.


No, when it comes to women, Kim Jong Un is Da Man! Sure, most of his people are eating grass, but (as we all know) feminism is the most important economic downturn development of the last century and, so, will supersede all else into the next - for the kids.
Who are these powerhouse women who are out-earning their spouses? 
Pew found that 65% are white, that they tended to be older, and that they were at least as well-educated as their mates. 
Unfortunately, the fastest growing group of primary-breadwinner moms are undereducated women whose median family income in 2011 was only $17,400.
Again - somehow the career of Ann Althouse, existing on the stale fart of feminism (and her second "husband") reveals all.

 

Back on track, the narcissistic North Korean Pop star, Psy, must've really spooked the North for Kim to do this. His new band is called Moranbong, a name that's definitely missing an "o" where that "a" is (Whatever his other qualities, Kim is not the hawt in-touch producer,..) And, since I don't really have any other criteria for how to judge Cult Leader Pop - not to mention Korean Cult Leader Pop - usually relying on the tried-and-true method of sniffing out a cult leader's involvement ("Is he/she a cult leader? Right ON!") I can only judge them after asking myself:

If I was a cult leader, would I find Moranbong so attractive I couldn't torture them - somehow - if they missed a note while performing my latest compositional confection? Naaaaah, they're great: 

 They'd love me even more for it,...

1 comment:

  1. Well, there was the bit about his dad being the greatest musical composer and author of books ever (as well as playing golf like a badass), and the not needing to defecate part...so I'm guessing a some point there has to be found a "laying on of the hands" story somewhere.

    Granted, the new guy hasn't forced anyone to marry him...but then again, the choice between getting just about any food you want (provided you stay on his good side) or eating grass doesn't really leave many options for the practical minded miss. Besides, I'd figure turning down the engagement ring is probably a big no-no there.

    Which probably puts him one step up from Charlie and whatever the hell that nut from the Source family's name was...and leaves me with a "no thank you".
    Of course, I've never really been a fan of "feminism" either -- the idle hobby of a bunch of spoiled chicks if you ask me; if they were really "liberated" (like my great grandma or even my granny) they'd probably wet themselves in fear; heck, they just wouldn't make it, period.

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON