Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fuck


Yes, Fuck. Yesterday, while I was out, the enemy of all things decent and good - "cult" "expert" "Rick Ross" - was on The Dr. Phil Show, destroying everything NewAgers deem holy, like excuses for manipulating those who trust them. 


Vile man, that Ross. Who does he think he is - Dr. Phil?

   

Obviously, there's potentially more here than meets the eye. I don't want to even write what it is, for fear of tipping Ross' hand strategically, but let me just say it does the heart good to see him, of all people, anywhere near the Oprah Winfrey Network.

"Five years after leaving the group and hearing a bunch of people say, 'That sounds like a cult,' I’m ready to admit I was brainwashed."


Of course, this reminds me that Ann Althouse - noted feminist, gay rights activist, etc. - doesn't "believe" people can be brainwashed,...that is, brainwashed into believing things,...um, brainwashed into believing things like the worthiness of feminism, gay rights activism, etc..

   

 Nope, we come by all this stuff all by our lonesome, because we're so fucking smart. 


But ego-less. It's very important (unless you're gay, an engagingly boisterous black woman, or anyone overweight who's capable of a cutting remark) to be ego-less. Humble. 


And a whole lot of other stuff it takes years to waste, I mean master.



Then you can do what you want. Everybody says so. That's supposed to be The Secret.



If I were one of them, I'd look like Dr. Strangelove, trying to suppress a Black Power salute.


Speaking of my own oft-displayed, and over-riding concern for being seen as a team player (by somebody, anybody, everybody, scream) it sure is queer how "my black brother", Barack, is all boxed-in  - AFTER my equally-beloved Republican Party's election year claims of pending extra hardship, for ourselves and the country, if steady-as-a-rock Romney didn't win. 


I don't know what to think.

   
Alright that's a lie, but, I think, appearing not to think, about what I told you I was thinking I thought would happen, looks humble. 

   

And, since I'm all about looks, I win - and so does my invisible friend. Again. 

   

 NewAge stylee. 

   


 I could just die,...




No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON